Chantara Phisan Pavilion พระที่นั่งจันทรพิศาล originally the royal residence of King Narai, in 1665, the pavilion was subsequently used as an audience hall after the king moved his residence to the Sutha Sawan Pavilion. Architecturally, the building in purely Thai style, indicating that no French architects were involved in its construction. The building was restored in 1863 by King Mongkut, and now serves as a hall for displaying archaeological and are objects. Many Lopburi-style stone Buddha Images are kept inthe building.
Latitude : 14.800116348086693, Longitude : 100.6099144292626
HotelsThaiLoc.com We provide The Hotels and Accommodation Infomation.
HotelsThaiLoc.com is a private retailer or public service that provides hotels and Accommodation related services to the public on behalf of suppliers such as activities We not confirm the accuracy of data and we not responsible a damage caused by using information.