Wat Yang Na Rangsi (วัดยาง ณ รังสี) This temple is located by the Lop Buri River, 9 kms. south of the town centre on the Lop Buri-Bang Pahan route. The four Buddha images made of sandstone and quartz in the temple suggest that this forest temple could have been built during the Lawo period. The old wooden teaching hall was built in 1927 in a typical style of the rural central region. After the restoration in 1988, it was turned into a local boat museum. A collection of local boats and oars in various types are displayed, particularly a rare one-seat barge, which plied local waterways in the old days.
HotelsThaiLoc.com We provide The Hotels and Accommodation Infomation.
HotelsThaiLoc.com is a private retailer or public service that provides hotels and Accommodation related services to the public on behalf of suppliers such as activities We not confirm the accuracy of data and we not responsible a damage caused by using information.